Sales Development Representative (Mexico City, Mexico)Are you passionate about the customer experience? Are you seeking a sales career that allows you to work with the world’s fastest growing mid-market and Fortune 500 leaders? Zendesk builds software for better customer service. We enable millions of users around the world to interact more directly and openly with their customers. Currently we're looking for a Sales Development Representative in Mexico City, Mexico to join our team in order to reach ever more customers.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Zendesk AE pipeline.
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in target accounts
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails and qualifying opportunities into the Account Executive/Account Manager’s pipeline)
- Attend and staff trade shows / in-person events
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Past experience in high-volume outbound sales prospecting
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential Zendesk solutions to fulfill requirements
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle time effectively
- Excellent written skills and naturally articulate
- 1-2 Years of Sales Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success in meeting monthly targets
- Fluent in English and Spanish
#LI-CR1The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk’s powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,000 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
- People not afraid to take a risk.
- Individuals that are excited about SaaS, Customer Service & high-tech
- Self-starters with track records of success in their professional and personal or collegiate lives
Sales & Sales Leadership